Just thought I would post a quick note about my first day of work! It actually went very well. I was in orientation for the first half of the day. Then I trained with the temp during the afternoon. I got to meet most of the people in my business unit and everyone was VERY nice and welcoming. They all seemed very excited to have me join the team and were quite fascinated by the fact that I just moved from Texas. Of course I had to hear a few comments from an Iowa State grad and a Nebraska native about the fact that I'm an A&M grad. One of them has already threatened me with aggie jokes. As if I haven't heard them all... haha
Anyways, I think this will be a great job for me and I'm looking forward to learning more and getting more settled in!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you had a great "first day". They are going to LOVE you there!
What's the deal with Aggie jokes? Most of them aren't even that funny. Just say "y'all" a lot and tell them you miss all the cowboys and wearing your hair really big.
Post a Comment