Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting ready for another week

Michael and I had a good weekend. It was a pretty quiet one and we got about another inch of snow. But last night we went out to eat and then went to see the movie Vantage Point. It is really good and I definitely recommend it. But it is one of those you have to pay attention to the whole time (which i'm typically not the best at) and then you definitely won't want to get up in the middle of the movie for any reason because you really can't miss a second!

So Michael and I have decided to look into renting a townhome once our apartment lease ends in May. We really like our apartment layout, but it's still kinda hard being back in an apartment and not being able to just go outside when we want, etc. So we have just begun the looking process and today we went to view our first one. We are scheduled to look at another one tomorrow night, so we will see how that goes. We liked the one today and it would definitely work, but it's probably not most ideal b/c the living room was pretty narrow and small. Plus it had some funky wallpaper that would definitely have to disappear!

So this week we will be getting ready for our next visitors!! Michael's parents come in on Thursday evening!! We are so excited for them to get here! Michael and I both took off Friday so we will get to enjoy 3 full days with them. They will be here Thursday night thru Monday. Yea!

Annie update: After some pretty difficult days in the hospital and some rough swelling, Annie is doing much better and got to go home today! She is acting like her normal sweet self again! She will still have a pretty long recovery ahead of her, but hopefully she is past the worst part of it! :) Thanks be to God!

2 comments:

Misty Nelson said...

I am so happy that little Annie is now home! I can only imagine how happy and relieved your family is that everything has gone so well!

Fun about looking at townhomes! Just don't plan on moving the weekend I am there! ;)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the Annie update. :-) I've been thinking about her. Have fun with Michael's parents!