Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Counting down....

2 more work days left in this week...then it's off to vacation! Now I apologize (again) for going on and on (and ON) about this vacation - I know it gets very old hearing and reading about it. But this is just the exciting thing going on in our life right now and I can't wait! :) It's been a while since we've taken a vacation at all - and there's just something about kicking back at a tropical resort for a week! Michael called me this morning briefly on the way to his training class he was running and was saying how tired he was. He said he just can't wait for the trip and he just wants to sleep and rest! As for me, I'm already trying to develop my shuffleboard strategy so I can dominate him while we are there! hehe

A lot of people have asked me where St. Lucia is exactly. And I admit, I had to mapquest it myself, haha. Many people think it's part of the Virgin Islands, but it isn't. It is it's own country and is located in the way southern part of the Caribbean in the West Indies. Here is a map....

All our plans are coming together! We decided to go for it and do a couples massage for the first time - something we've always wanted to do. I booked it last night so we're good to go! Now if someone could make the next 2 days fly by, that would be much appreciated...


2 comments:

Misty Nelson said...

How can you NOT be excited??? And don't apologize, because you knwo we will all be anxiously waiting to see all the pictures. Be sure to be sipping on a fun fruity drink with an umbrella while getting the massages! And at any other given opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Mango Tango!