OH HECK YES!!! So when are you flying down so we can go see it? I am glad you had a good vacation...I don't remember what those are...I haven't taken one in 3 years!
Michael and I have been married for 9 wonderful years. God has blessed us with our precious children - Joseph and Andrew. We love our lives with them and enjoy the adventures they provide!
4 comments:
Oh this is so exciting!!! Plenty of time for me to re-read that book!!!
Hahaha! When I first looked at your blog, I thought it said "14." Now I realize it says "114!" Only a true Harry Potter fan would count down 114 days!
You're crazy! ;-)
OH HECK YES!!! So when are you flying down so we can go see it? I am glad you had a good vacation...I don't remember what those are...I haven't taken one in 3 years!
Baby Zac says Hi. Michael turns two today!
Post a Comment