
Few funny cold stories:
-While waiting for the car to warm up, my breath spread on the entire inside of the windshield and instantly started freezing.
-Our front door just about froze shut and I had to tug pretty hard to get it open.
-Michael and I carpooled one day. He set his bottle of Vitamin Water up on the top of the car so that he could look for something real quick in his computer bag. By the time he reached for his drink, it had already started freezing!
-Michael did a little experiment where he threw up a cup of hot water into the air to watch it freeze and evaporate in mid air. He was trying to record it so we could post it - but it didn't turn out so good. In the 10 seconds or so that he opened the back door, stepped out on the deck, threw the water up, and came back in and shut the door - our little flower plant we had sitting in front of the door froze and is in the process of dying. :( It's the little plant we've had from our front yard in Houston - but I think we'll be able to salvage it.
-I think the worst part though......wait for it.....Zippy ALMOST didn't start. He didn't sound too good! He is much happier now that we are in the mid 20s.
Not too much new besides that! Michael is traveling all this week. Boo. My job has slowed down a lot b/c a lot of the business units are having to cut back on their meeting spend. So I'm hoping it will pick up soon b/c I don't like slow days!
-While waiting for the car to warm up, my breath spread on the entire inside of the windshield and instantly started freezing.
-Our front door just about froze shut and I had to tug pretty hard to get it open.
-Michael and I carpooled one day. He set his bottle of Vitamin Water up on the top of the car so that he could look for something real quick in his computer bag. By the time he reached for his drink, it had already started freezing!
-Michael did a little experiment where he threw up a cup of hot water into the air to watch it freeze and evaporate in mid air. He was trying to record it so we could post it - but it didn't turn out so good. In the 10 seconds or so that he opened the back door, stepped out on the deck, threw the water up, and came back in and shut the door - our little flower plant we had sitting in front of the door froze and is in the process of dying. :( It's the little plant we've had from our front yard in Houston - but I think we'll be able to salvage it.
-I think the worst part though......wait for it.....Zippy ALMOST didn't start. He didn't sound too good! He is much happier now that we are in the mid 20s.
Not too much new besides that! Michael is traveling all this week. Boo. My job has slowed down a lot b/c a lot of the business units are having to cut back on their meeting spend. So I'm hoping it will pick up soon b/c I don't like slow days!

1 comment:
I guess Michael's travels haven't slowed with all the "hunkering down." That sucks. I thought about you guys a lot during the really cold stuff, because I always know you are colder than we are! Yikes!
Post a Comment