When it warms up, the snow starts to melt (obviously) so it becomes a lot more wet. It becomes perfect conditions for making a snow man. So Saturday, we stepped out onto our deck and built us a little friend! :) We had probably 6 inches of snow on our deck so it was easy to scoop it all up and build us a little snowman! I have to admit that Michael built the majority of the snowman. But I take all the credit for his body parts and clothing accessories! He had cookies as eyes, carrot as a nose, celery for mouth, and fruit snacks for buttons. :) Then we had to keep him warm with a stripy scarf and Cargill hat!
Here are some pics of our snowman!




4 comments:
Oh he's cute! Or is he a she? Leave it to the girl to find the perfect accessories. BTW...VERY creative of you!!!
Jared wistfully said, "There's a lot of good food on that snowman."
cute little snowman! how fun and wintery! i love all of his features, yummy! stay warm!
love you,
katherine
Kyla, I will never again complain about how cold it's been in Roanoke - you clearly have us beat! I love to see that you're having so much fun with the snow man and snow tubing despite the freezing temps! =) Sending you warm thoughts, Amanda
Post a Comment