Well...we've decided....WE ARE GOING TO MEXICO! Wahooey!!!! :)
Now that all the hype has died down and the statistics are more accurate, we decided to keep our reservations for Cancun!
If you are worried about us....just keep in mind that the United States has more cases than Mexico does - so technically we're better off going! ;) hehe I still plan to take some hand sanitizer and stuff with us and make sure that we wash our hands a lot...so hopefully everything will go just fine.
It's fun now that we know we are going...because for the past few weeks we haven't really been excited because it was so up in the air. But now that we are officially going, I feel like I can finally get excited! I've already started a big ol' list of things to do and buy before our trip! It will be here soon!
I can't wait for some real mexican food - and most importantly some major heat and sunshine. We're still struggling to get out of the 60's here weather wise and I'm very ancy. I just want some heat!!
Let the countdown begin!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yippie!! How fun for you guys! Yall are going to have a great time! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment