So, my magazine (US Weekly) has this new thing to where each week they feature a "get to know" segment on a certain celebrity. The celebrity has to list 25 random things about themselves. I always find it quite entertaining - I know I'm not exactly on the top of the celebrity list, but thought it would be fun. :)
1. Despite being a picky eater, in the past year I have come to LOVE coleslaw, Reisling wine, and hummus!
2. I am the world's biggest fan of Little House on the Prairie.
3. I love musicals.
4. Any type of chips and dip are my favorite food. That's how I started liking hummus - I realized it was a dip.
5. I have a condition called "hide and go seek stomach ache". My sisters know what I'm talking about.
6. I love raw cookie dough - once in college my roommate and I bought a roll and split the whole thing.
7. I'm addicted to the Game Show Network.
8. I could lay in the sun all day long, every day.
9. I don't get most jokes people tell. If I laugh, it's probably just a courtesy laugh.
10. I can be very competitive.
11. I love playing games - any type of games.
12. I have a fear of falling.
13. I believe cockroaches are evil creatures - so glad they're not in Minnesota!
14. I have a constantly drippy nose and have to take a tissue with me no matter where I go. (and no, it's not a cold or allergies - I think it's hereditary as my Gma and Gpa both have the same)
15. If I eat food too spicy, my eyebrows sweat.
16. I check People.com about 8-10 times a day.
17. I love reality shows - Jon & Kate Plus 8, 18 kids and counting, Bachelor, The Hills, Biggest Loser, etc.
18. I secretly want my own reality show.
19. My birthday was the deadline for everything growing up. My parents had the joy of choosing when to start me in school, which age group to play softball in, etc.
20. My life goal is to grow another 1/2 inch to be 5'4". Despite what my mom says, I'm still hoping!
21. I am horribly uncomfortable with confrontation - when it does happen, my voice shakes and I normally end up crying.
22. I don't listen to the words of songs - I just pay attention to if it sounds good or not.
23. I can't stand the sound of a nail file. I can give myself chill bumps just thinking about that. That and sandpaper - UGGGG. Makes me feel sick.
24. I cry very easy - any joyful moment with a lot of applause or a good ol' Little House episode will have be teary in a second.
25. I've been called Kayla, Keela, Paula, Stella, and Twila by people who don't understand my name. Don't even get me started on my last name.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These are so great!!! I learned some new things about you! And I am right there with you on #22.
oh girl, that was too funny! totally laughed at #9 and #18! and #25, you left off Tyler! Parks and Recreation, this is Tyler! too funny! all these things make you our Kyla (or Twila)! :) love you girl!
When you wrote that part about confrontation, all I could think about was our horrible experience in the Humble post office! Those were great.
Post a Comment