I was tagged by my sister Katherine and she was tagged by her friend Amanda.Here's how the game works: answer the following 5 questions and then keep the game going by tagging 2 more people. Here goes...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was in the fall semester of my junior year at Texas A&M! (whoop!) I was living in a duplex with two girls named Heather and Laura. Oh and let's not forget the disasterous chocolate lab that Heather bought but then made us take care of it while it destroyed our house. Luckily my friend Amber Fadduol was living down the street in a nearby apartment complex. We had many a study sessions where we were convinced we were going to fail Accounting. Also, it was right around this time ten years ago, when the Aggie Bonfire collapsed. I will never forget that day and the sound of all the helicopters hovering over campus all day.
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list?
*Go to Target after work tomorrow.
*Go to bed at a decent time.
*Hang up the sweaters that are laying on the bed.
*Buy our airline tickets for Christmas in Texas.
*See the movie "Couples Retreat".
3. What are snacks you enjoy?
*CANDY - any kinds! Chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and chips and dip of any kind! I love food, can you tell?!
4. What are the places you have lived?
Longview, TX....College Station, TX....Houston, TX....Humble, TX....Eden Prairie, MN.....Chanhassen, MN.
5. What are 5 things you would do if you became a billionaire?
Michael and I would instantly retire and spend the rest of our life traveling and experiencing the world. Top of the list would be Fiji, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Rome and the Holy Land. Then we would buy a beach house somewhere and other vacation homes all over. I would donate money to multiple Pro-Life organizations, breast cancer research, and I would find some way to buy Obama out of office. (hehe)
OK, well my game of tag is up! Stephanie, Amber B. and Carrie, it's your turn!

3 comments:
Oh yea..you did it! That's fun! I totally laughed out loud when you said you would buy Obama out of office! So funny! I really wanted to put something similiar- buy out the freakin Democratic party! If only that were possible! And I'm right there with you on the snack list! :) Love you girl!
Oh and one more thing. I love your new wallpaper background. It's super cute and totally YOU! Love you sister!
LOL at the Obama comment! I bet there's someONE someWHERE that would take the money!
I'll try to get to this later this week. :-)
Post a Comment