Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Funny Valentine

Oh my fella...

So tonight Michael was eating dinner. We were having pork chops with a yummy salad. You may not know, but we eat every meal up to the coffee table. I know, I know....but we like it and why not. :) Anyways...so he's eating his salad and all of a sudden his eyes are clinched shut and he is scrambling to get up. He runs into the kitchen and sticks his eye ball under the running water. I'm kinda sitting there wondering how dangerous could a salad possibly be.

So he finally turns the water off and I'm asking "what happened???". He kinda starts smiling saying I really don't want to know. Well come to find out, he was eating a piece of lettuce and it unfolded while he was trying to put it in his mouth and it flung a drop of italian dressing straight into his eye. We both had a really good laugh after we were sure his eyeball wouldn't burn off.

Oh Michael is something else. He has so many random and funny things happen to him that even some of our friends say "ONLY Michael!". :)

On another note, sorry for lack of posts (for all 3 of you that read my blog). We're kind of back in that time period where there isn't a whole lot going on. The past couple of weekends have been spent with friends in the evenings. In the daytime we play Zelda on Wii. It's so fun and I have to admit, I'm totally adicted. Sometimes I feel bad for us just playing video games all day, but if I weren't doing that, I would just be watching tv anyways. So I figure it's something fun Michael and I do together and there's not tons of other activities I would like to go do when it's in single digits and teens outside. :P

Michael will start traveling some over the next few weeks. I'm a bit bummed but I'm just glad he's been home as much as he has been compared to last year. Then, in the end of February, two of my cousins and their wife and girlfriend will come to visit! We can't wait!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh that is funny! Only Michael, is right! haha!

Glad yall are staying indoors and keeping warm!

Loves!

Amber said...

Seriously, only Michael! That is too funny!

Stephanie said...

I spit a little on the screen when I laughed out loud!