Saturday, we went to Heather & Jim's house and colored eggs and then Michael and I went to dinner. Then we got home and Michael made a new recipe for a homemade BBQ sauce that he saw on a cooking show on tv. It was quite interesting and at first tasted a lot like chili, but Michael changed up a few ingredients and it tasted better. Today, we went to the 9:15 mass - it was such a wonderful mass! There were a couple of times the music was just so beautiful that I started getting teary. I blame it on the Holy Spirit filling my heart. :)
After church, we came back home and Michael made us a yummy Easter dinner with BBQ chicken. It was a gorgeous day with blue skies and lots of sunshine - just a wonderful Easter! We are so thankful for Jesus dying for our sins and rising for us! God bless!
Chef Michael at work

The messy kitchen result

Happy Easter from the Z's

Having fun!

2 comments:
So glad yall had such a nice weekend together. Looks like it was nice and relaxing. Holy week is so great, isn't it! Love you!
We miss you terribly! But I'm glad you had a happy Easter. Love, Mom Z
Post a Comment