Well I have a couple of job possibilities that I'm waiting to hear on - both with Cargill. One is very promising and they have already told me I'm their candidate. They're talking about a possible start date of June 1. I'm just waiting for them to post the job so I can officially apply - but everything in Cargill seems to take forever! This job is one I would really like to work out, so please say a prayer!
In the meantime, last Friday my original business unit with Cargill (where I worked for a year right after we first moved here) called me since they had heard I was no longer with the company. They were quite angry I had been let go - so that was nice. :) They asked me to come in and do some temp work for their internal communications project until the other possible job starts up. They are working on all the details now. so I'm on standby!
In the meantime though, I'm enjoying my possible last few days at home. Yesterday I did some baking and today after lunch with Michael, I got some good cleaning done.
We went to the Arboretum on Sunday and got some great pics in front of the tulips and Crabapple trees. I'll try to get those pics posted soon. We have several videos from our vacation that I want to post but we are having some difficulties with our memory card. So I'm still trying to get that worked out. Stay tuned!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woo hoo! I hope it all works out, and that you love your new job even more than your last!
Keeping you guys in my prayers that everything will work out just perfectly! Glad you guys were able to enjoy the nice weather. Love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment