Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall

Right now we are experiencing what they call an "indian summer". The guy on tv explained it well when he said that back in the old days, indians would know when it was time to harvest their crops when it was the first warm spell after the first frost. Sure enough, when my parents were here, we had our first frost, and now we are in a major warm spell - it's 84 degrees as I type!

Over the past week, the fall colors have really turned pretty! This morning, we walked around our neighborhood and took a few little pictures of some pretty yellow trees nearby.

Note: I thought we were just going for a leisurely walk, but then Michael grabbed the camera. So, I'm not exactly looking my best, so just focus on the pretty trees. :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

comso pretty! and your face just adds even more beauty to the pictures!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! And the trees are pretty too. ;-)

Misty Nelson said...

So THIS is what FALL looks like??!!! :D BEAUTIFUL!!!!