Friday, November 19, 2010

It's a......

Ok, this is going to be short because I'm totally at work - but I had to share the news....

It’s a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are SOOOO excited and beyond happy!!!! At first the ultrasound lady was a little unsure but she got a few other shots and made it quite obvious and she said "Oh, it's definitely a boy!" We are thrilled and I've just been giddy ever since!
I have TONS of pictures to scan in. I'm going to try my best to get them scanned and uploaded after work before we meet up with friends, but if not, I'll put them up tomorrow for sure. So be sure to check back. We have incredible pictures of his face, tiny feet, arms, and legs. It was so amazing. It's SO fun to be able to call him a HIM! :)
Thank you God for the blessing of our baby BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations on Michael Jr!!! I have to say I'm shocked (I really thought girl for some reason!), but you will be a great mommy to a boy!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! This is SO exciting. We both are having boys:) They will be buddies.

Love,
Amb

Stephanie said...

***tears of joy****

Congrats! Although I have to say Ryan is a bit sad that you won't have a girl to betroth to Jack, lol.