I have to say I feel very happy with the way the nursery turned out! I just love the little bedding set and the frog theme has been so fun to decorate with.
We still have some decorating to do on the walls, but I'm waiting for the matching stick on wall stickers that match the bedding to arrive! The important thing though is that the nursery is ready and if we had the baby today we would feel prepared to bring him home!
Here are some pictures and then I also took a little video too for those that want a "virtual tour". :)

3 comments:
Oh girl, it looks great! Could that bedding be any cuter?? I love the little froggies everywhere. Little Joseph is going to fit in nicely in his new room! I like your glider too. It matches just perfect!
So glad you guys feel ready! So, so fun!
So cute and coordinated, I am laughing about the ribbit comment! But where are you going to put the millions of toys and books??? ;-)
Super cute nursery! I love the frog theme! It's a great feeling to feel like your prepared, but the best thing you have done to prepare yourself for parenthood is have a strong relationship with God!
Post a Comment