Here are a few new pictures from Easter Sunday and this week!


Fun with Grandpa!

Our 1st Easter as a family of 3! :)

Joseph in his Easter outfit (when I put it on him in the morning, as soon as I pulled his pants up, he wet through the whole thing, so we had to rewash and dry his little Easter outfit so he could hurry and wear it!)

The new daddy!

Naps with Grandma!

So sleepy!
4 comments:
Sweet, precious boy! He likes to cuddle, doesn't he? :) I love the family of 3 picture. So sweet and you guys look so complete now! :) And you look great girl, hair done, make up on, dressed even. Quite an accomplisment these days, isn't it! haha!
I agree, Kyla, you look waaay too good to have just had a baby, lol! I am laughed out loud about his Easter outfit! Love the family picture. :-)
I think he looks like such a mixture of you and Michael! A very, very adorable mixture! :)
I love the new pics! They are precious! You look great for having a newborn! I love your family picture!
Post a Comment