Our sweet boy is doing great. He is growing so fast and changing quickly. I find myself at time looking forward to things when he is a little bigger so that his sleeping/eat schedule will be a bit easier, but then I remind myself to not wish away these precious early days when he is so sweet and tiny (well tiny for our little big guy, hehe).
I took Joseph to the doctor yesterday to have his baby acne looked at - I was afraid it was a rash. It's not - just acne and we have to wait it out. I also asked about his spitting up issues. They still aren't concerned because our little guy gained almost 2 pounds in 3 weeks! :) He is up to 12 lbs 4.5 oz!
In other milestones, I've been pumping some so that we could introduce the bottle around 4 weeks - like they suggest. He did great and slurped it all down - and even had to nurse some after! He is quite a good eater!
We also tried using the sling for the first time. He wasn't a very big fan and when we got outside for our walk, it was super windy so we headed back inside. It was the shortest walk ever! :)
Our precious Joseph will become a baptized member of the Catholic Church this Saturday! Our families are headed in on Thurs/Fri and we can't wait!! I'll be sure to post lots of pics after the big day! In the meantime, here are a few new pics and a little video of Joseph's first bottle with his daddy!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet boy!!! You're making good milk, Mama. ;-) If you don't like that sling, get a Moby wrap, they're great for the little ones!!!
Post a Comment