Mommy said I could tell this story from my perspective - so here it goes!
I have to begin by saying I love my Daddy so very much. When Daddy is at home, I love to be by his side doing whatever it is he does! He is really good about letting me help him too!
A couple of weekends ago, Mommy asked Daddy to hang her new broom/mop organizer on the wall in the laundry room. So Daddy told me to get my tools ready so I could help him! Before I show you my pictures, Mommy wanted me to explain that the reason why I didn't have any shorts on was because I got a little messy with my mac and cheese during dinner and she made me take them off after so I wouldn't get cheese everywhere. ;)
 |
| Me and Daddy getting our tools all ready - I had to make sure I had the right drill bit in my little drill. |
 |
| Warming up our drills together |
 |
| First came some hammering so I had mine ready just in case Daddy needed it |
 |
| "Doing good Daddy, keep up the good work!" |
 |
| "Looks nice and level Daddy!" |
 |
| "We did it!" |
Another fun thing I do with Daddy is our little routine we have when he gets home from work each day. After a hug in the hallway and talking to him some about what me and Mommy are up to, I sit down and try to pull off Daddy's shoes because we always take our shoes off at the door. Then, I take him back to his closet where he changes out of his work clothes. I know exactly which shorts he likes to wear so I hand them to him!
Then I go to the back door and Daddy follows because it is time to go check on the garden to see if there are any new tomatoes to pick for Mommy. After that we get the big green water hose and water the plants on the porch that are usually pretty droopy by the end of the day. Daddy even lets me hold the water hose with him even though I like to stick my hands in the water at the end.
 |
| "Mommy, you are distracting me!" |
 |
| "How's this Daddy?" |
I love having all these fun and special memories with my Daddy. I am so happy and blessed to have a Daddy that loves me so much and makes me feel so special because I sure do love him!!
1 comment:
They shall call him "mini me"! haha! That is so cute that he loves his daddy so much! You can really see it through the way he enjoys his time with Michael. I love the routine they have together! I can only imagine how much Michael must love that! Buddies! So cute!
Post a Comment