Voting is now open in the poll to the right to see whether you all think Baby #2 is a boy or a girl!
I go for my next appointment on Thursday for my monthly checkup. Although this isn't my big 20 week ultrasound, the doctor said she would try to take a peek on the ultrasound to see if we can tell the sex of the baby! Fingers crossed!!
I don't have a whole lot of obvious pregnancy symptoms, just like when I was pregnant with Joseph. And I'm sure my list below could easily indicate either way....but, for fun here is a little info about this pregnancy to help you in your decision:
-No nausea so far (with Joseph I had days of sour stomach feeling at the beginning)
-Definitely way more tired with this pregnancy
-Having to go to the bathroom during the night more than I did with Joseph at this point
-No major food cravings although I have been having more of a sweet tooth in the afternoon
-Stomach seems to be sticking out a lot higher than with Joseph
Check back at the end of next week and hopefully we'll have an answer!
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I voted boy, but I'm hoping girl. :)
Thinking girl this time!
~Amb
Ok so I was thinking boy all along but based on the symptoms you listed above, I'm thinking girl! The sweet tooth did it for me. I had major sweet tooth with Sarah but not so much with the boys! Hmmmm...can't wait to find out!!
I'm voting boy, but either way it will be exciting! I'm ready to start calling that little bud by name!!
and that anonymous is me! loves! Kristina
Hmmmm... I am thinking girl, although I always say "he" when talking about the new baby!! (A conditioned response!) You know we will love Baby Z no matter what!!!
Baby's Grandma Z
Post a Comment