Joseph had a very special visitor come see him last weekend - my mom!
Mom came in town Friday night and stayed through the weekend. We had such a great time! Saturday, we just took it easy and had lots of play time at home so that Mom and Joseph could enjoy their one on one time together. We did go out for lunch and to Crazy 8 which was a super fun outing. Then the rest of the day we enjoyed just being at home. While Joseph napped, Mom and I had fun looking online for kid bathroom stuff and got to just talk about the new baby and plan out the layout of his room.
Sunday we all went to Mass together and then to Sam's and for a yummy mexican food lunch. We came back home for a little last minute play time before Joseph had to go down for his nap. He and his Grandma certainly took advantage of every fun minute they had together! He had so much fun with her over the weekend! She even put him down to bed for his nap each day and to bed Saturday night and he did perfect.
We're so thankful Mom was able to come! Here are some pictures from all the fun things they played together! (As usual, I wish I had taken even more pics. I planned to take a pic of me and her on Sunday and even left my church clothes on to do it, but then we got to talking and it slipped my mind!)
 |
| All smiles while playing with the car ramp |
 |
| Tickle time on the kitchen island while Mommy made dinner |
 |
| Listening to music on Grandma's iPhone |
 |
| And now they are dancing to that same music :) |
 |
| Building a tower! |
3 comments:
I had a great time! I laughed at him so much. Such a smart little guy!
What a fun weekend! Cute pictures!! What theme are you going to use for the new baby nursery?
What a fun weekend! Cute pictures!! What theme are you going to use for the new baby nursery?
Post a Comment