Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Andrew ~ 5 Months

Andrew is at such a fun age now!  He is nothing but big gummy smiles that I just love and adore.  He laughs so easy and has so many little ticklish spots.   Usually all I have to do is just say hi and he gets a huge smile and starts kicking his feet everywhere.

Andrew loves his bouncy seat.  He is kinda done with his activity mat because he normally just wants to roll to his tummy.  So he spends a lot of his time in his bouncy seat and he is using his exercauser now!  He normally stays in it 10-20 minutes and then he is ready to get out.

He is still doing great with the formula supplement.  He has put on so much little baby fat that I just love.  I'm anxious to see where he is weight wise at his 6 month appointment in a couple of weeks!   We also just introduced rice cereal to him a couple weeks ago.  He still doesn't really get it but I haven't been that good at doing it each and every night either.  We'll keep practicing though!  He seems to enjoy being fed but he doesn't really get that he has to swallow the cereal once it's in his mouth.  :)

His nights have still been really rough.  However, the past 4 nights he has done amazing and only woken up once to eat, between 3-4am.  It's been wonderful getting some more decent nights sleep too!  I'm praying it will last a while, but we'll see!  ;) He typically takes 3 naps a day - around 9am, 11:45/12ish and then around 3.  Times vary though depending on the length of his naps.  He still typically takes one really long nap - 2-3 hours! 

He is such a sweet baby and I just love him to pieces!  He gets so excited to play with toys and I can tell how much he wants to play with Joseph...he just follows him constantly with his eyes and smiles at Joseph with every little thing.  Oh how we love our sweet Roo-Roos!


Sweet little eyes

In his bouncy - in deep thought apparently

5 month pic with turtle

Look at those rolls!

First bite of cereal

So excited for the next bite

Mmmm

Daddy's turn

He loves to stand all the time!  Even at bath time!

Fun in the saucer

Bumbo babe
 Can you guess who is who in the same outfit??
 
Andrew is the first picture (5 1/2 months) and Joseph is the last pic (5 months)!   Isn't that crazy?! 

2 comments:

Amber said...

He looks so different this month! (Still adorable, though. :) ) goodness, I feel for you with the sleeping. At least he seems to be such a happy baby during the day time!

Ryan, Carrie, Brooke, and Heather said...

So cute!! He has such a sweet smile!