Last weekend was super fun. We drove to Des Moines, IA (about 3 1/2 hrs away) to see our friends Jared & Amber. Jared & Michael grew up together in Rogers, and Jared works for Cargill too. They lived in our neighborhood in Humble and we were at their house 3-4 nights a week playing spades. :) So now they just moved to Des Moines and thank goodness are now driving distance from us!!
We headed down Friday after work. We loved seeing their new house and car! It was such a fun weekend. Saturday the guys played golf so Amber and I took Max & Sadie to the zoo! It was really fun, but actually a bit hot and humid! Sat night we had a good old BBQ with steaks and baked potatoes. The rest of the weekend was pretty much spent playing spades! Just like old times! :) I won't tell you who won all six games though....b/c Amber reads this and we want to be invited back one day. ;) We are just so happy to have our good friends so close!
Here are some pics from the zoo!

This was just a funny water fountain and Amber and I couldn't resist.

Cute little Sadie!

Me with Max on the camel ride!

1 comment:
Oh how fun! Sadie is getting so big!!! I am so glad they are close to you guys!
Post a Comment