I survived the conference last week! It went really good and everyone commented on how smoothly everything ran. Whew! I worked from about 6:45am to 9:30pm each day, so needless to say I was quite exhausted.
Michael is doing good. He had a big meeting last week with a company they might be partnering with for the crop insurance program he is developing. He did a write up of the meeting and sent it to his managers and he got a GREAT compliment from one of them today saying how impressed they were with his work, and especially with how well written his summary was. :) He is doing so good and I am quite the proud wife! Michael actually left today to go to Beardsville, Illinois thru Friday. Then most likely, he will have to go back for all of next week (boo!).
We had a great weekend with our friends Jared and Amber from Des Moines. They came up Saturday and stayed the weekend with us. It was great to see little Sadie & Max too! When they first got here, Max (3 years old) got out of the car and said "This is the biggest house in the world!" haha And as soon as I saw him from across the parking lot, he waved his little arm and yelled "Hi KYLA!!!!" So cute! We visited Cargill, Lake Minnetonka and Mall of America. While at Mall of America, Amber and I made all kinds of Christmas shopping plans for the next time they come back! :)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes! (fist pumping) We made the blog!
Post a Comment