Yesterday, I went shopping with my friend Becky. We had a really fun time!
After we stopped by Ann Taylor Loft to spend our gift cards, we headed to Albertville which is northwest of the Twin Cities. We went to an outlet mall there where I began stocking up on my cold weather wardrobe! The outlet mall was definitely the way to go! I got about 7 new sweaters and a pair of pants. I got a couple of sweaters for Michael, but I think he's still trying to figure out if he likes them or not. ;)
Today is absolutely gorgeous...high in the mid 60's with totally blue skies. It's supposed to stay in the 60s about all week so I think the cooldown has begun!
The rest of the weekend has been nice and quiet. We watched A&M play/win their game yesterday (despite an idiot coach)...it was fun it was actually televised up here.
Tomorrow Michael will be teaching a merchandising class at work for a day and a half. I know he will do a great job! Tuesday, I am going with my business unit to do Habitat for Humanity. I think it will be really neat, but I don't know how handy I am with a hammer...we'll see!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
MMMMM shopping... Hope you got some really warm sweaters! And that's so neat y'all got to see the A&M game!!! I'm really surprised!
Oh I didn't know you were going to do Habitat?!?!?!? That is so neat! You must write about that. And post pictures of your new sweaters! :D Love ya!
Post a Comment