After the show, we walked around the area called Rice Park which was right in front of the theater. They had it all decorated with tons of Christmas lights and decorations - it was just beautiful. We walked around and took pics for as long as we could take the 15 degree weather but it was just too much. So, we scurried back to the car with multiple numb body parts. Burr.
Entrance to the Ordway Theater in St. Paul

I don't know what bldg this is, but it looked pretty ;)

Michael with the Nutcracker

Me in front of the pretty park area all lit up

One of the huge lighted trees we saw

Michael with Charlie Brown & Snoopy :)

In front of the outdoor ice skating rink

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:
They always rank Mpls as one of the best cities to live in because it's so pretty. I did love that Charlie Brown statue. I'm so jealous you got to see The Sound of Music!
Post a Comment