Saturday, we went to Michael's ex-boss's lakehouse (the one whose lakehouse we've stayed at before) for a day of snowmobiling! It was SO much fun! We were there with 2 other couples. We rode all around the frozen lake, crossed a couple of highways and ended up going across at least 3 lakes. We rode to one little place on the lake and went in for a drink and pizza. On the way back, we stopped by one more little restuarant/bar place. In the summer time, these places are filled with boaters who anchor in front and go in for food/drinks. But in the winter, they are basically filled with snowmobilers like us. :)
AND....here is my first attempt to post a video - so hopefully it works! Just press the play icon to play the video. Enjoy!
This video was taken by Michael as we were driving around on the lake just before sunset. It's a bit noisy b/c the snowmobiles are loud, so just turn your volume down a bit. (Michael is filming this video as he drives and I am the other snowmobile you see with the orange/red jacket.)
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How incredibly cool! That looks like so much fun! I love how you take off at the end and leave Michael eating dirt...Uh, snow. :-)
wow, funs! I bet you were laughing the whole time! It looks like a true minnesotan experience! I am glad you had the chance to do something new and different! Cool you could put a video on! loves, Kristina
OMG Zajicek! I watched your video...that looked like so much fun. What an incrediable experience. I bet you and Michael had the time of your life out there!!
Joiner
Well aren't you guys the little Minnesotans! Snowmobiling, indeed!
When I saw yall out there I was reminded of a time when there was actually passion out there on that frozen tundra...like back in the day with the greats like Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parish...Man o Man.
Looks like so much fun! The sunset was beautiful too!
Post a Comment