Thursday, January 31, 2008

See you in March

...are actually the words I said to Michael the other day. We are entering Michael's horrible travel month. Not fun. :(

All this week he has been in the Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky area kicking off the new crop insurance program he started for Cargill. He has worked so hard and so many long hours getting ready for this week! I'm so proud of him! :)

Then next week, he heads to A&M to recruit for Cargill! The guy that asked Michael to go was explaining to him that there for a while they quit recruiting at A&M because for some "odd" reason, people from Texas don't want to leave. Hmmm.....no comment.......haha

Luckily, Michael will be home the whole week of Valentine's day week! But then on President's day (we actually get off work for that day!), he heads to New Orleans for a week for another trip. He comes home Friday night and then leaves the next Tuesday or Wednesday (I forget which) for a continuing education class. Poor guy! But he likes to think of it as "raking up more frequent flyer miles for free plane tickets home!".

I sure miss my guy and can't wait for him to get home tomorrow. I can only imagine how exhausted he must be. So please be sure to keep him in your prayers so he will have safe travels! Luckily, he normally doesn't have to travel much - this month just stinks!

No comments: