Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend - Part 1

We had a fun and busy weekend! Michael got home from his trip on Friday. Then that night we went with Becky & Brendan to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Minneapolis. Then we went to The Depot and went ice skating at this indoor ice skating rink. It was Michael's first time to ice skate. I have ice skated a few times in my life - but it has been many many years. So we were both quite wobbly. I felt like the way Bambi looked when he first walked on the frozen pond with his wobbly legs. haha

But we had a great time! We got some pics and a pretty fun video of us skating that Brendan took.
Getting ready to skate!

Becky & Brendan

Action shot of Michael


Warning: The last 5 seconds of this video will make you chuckle a little bit. hehe

2 comments:

Misty Nelson said...

wing Michael, I am sure he "meant to do that". ;) OMG...the lights on the ice would make me so dizzy! :P

Anonymous said...

What's the saying?...."Don't quit your day job!" :) Mom