Yeah, I think I'm ready for it to warm up. You have to admit, we have been real troopers for our first MN winter! We've bundled up, braved the -30 degree windchills, but enough is enough! My body is naturally trying to prepare for a spring time March, like what happens in TX. But I have been constantly reminded by my MN friends, to not get ready for it til May. Ug.... Apparently in March and April the snow starts to melt and it just turns into a huge mess. Yippee. And to make it worse, my mom sent me a picture via text message last week that show her daffodils blooming! Pure torture.
To make it worse, Michael is out of town all week in Louisiana on a business trip. He said it feels absolutely wonderful! The high here today was 0. :\
So, to give ourselves a light at the end of the tunnel, we are beginning to start the groundwork of planning for our next vacation! And for those that know us so well....yes, it will be somewhere in the Caribbean. :) Michael loves laying on a chair in the shade and well, I adore basking in the sun while holding a fruity drink with an umbrella. So give us a hut on the beach in the Caribbean and we are in heaven! :) It probably won't be until July though, but we have several little trips or things going on just about every month to keep us busy: Michael's parents coming in March to visit (yea!!), going to Dallas in April for our new nephew Luke's baptism, Misty coming to visit in early June (yea!!) and hopefully an anniversary trip to Vancouver (piggybacking on Michael's business trip) in mid June.
Well, now that I've typed that out, I have regained the motivation to put up with the cold for a while longer...
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
okay my flight is booked! Twin Cities here I come!!!!!
Post a Comment