Michael made it home safe and sound Friday night. We are so blessed with all the safe trips we have all had!
Saturday, we enjoyed a wonderful day of just being together at home. We even opened up the screen door for a bit because it got to 33!! You would not believe how wonderful 33 felt! Then last night after going out to eat, we rented Pursuit of Happiness...I totally recommend it if you haven't seen it. Michael and I don't typically have the best of luck when renting movies, but we both enjoyed this one so much!
This week will be another short one for us! On Wednesday, Michael is headed to Houston for a continuing education class. Then Thursday night, I'm headed down to H-town myself! I will spend the day with my sister Kristina and her three sweet kiddos. My niece Annie will be having an operation on her skull the following week, so I really wanted to go and see them one more time before the surgery date. Please keep my sweet Annie in your prayers.
Then Friday night, we will drive to Dallas and see my other sister and her family - including our new nephew/Godson Luke! We can't wait to meet him and to see little Jacob again too! I've already arranged to eat Casa Ole with Kristina on Friday and Chick-fil-a with Katherine on Saturday! Mmm! I'm still in serious withdrawl. :) But most importantly, I'm thrilled to be able to spend time with my sisters, my brothers-in-law and my sweet nieces and nephews.
We are still working on plans for our summer vacation. We plan to ask our bosses for approval for the vacation time, and once we get that approved we will get our trip booked. I'll wait until we get it all finalized to tell the rest of you where we are going...don't want to jinx ourselves. :)
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ohhhh, stop by my house on the way to Dallas! Just for 5 minutes, please?!
Post a Comment