Well once again, I'm really late in posting this - but better late than never right?
Over the weekend, Michael and I went to the Minnesota Zoo with Becky & Brendan. They had some cool stuff at the zoo, but I wouldn't really put it on my list of favorite zoos. There were no elephants, no giraffes, no lions. But, they did have a dolphin tank that was cool.
It was a beautiful day so it was wonderful to be outside all afternoon - until Michael and I both got hit hard by allergies (yes things are still just blooming here, ug). So needless to say the petting zoo area was not too much fun because we were both sneezing and rubbing our red eyes!
After the zoo, we headed back to Brendan's house and grilled hamburgers. Michael brought his washer boards and taught Brendan how to play while Becky and I chit chatted in the lawn chairs. Fun weekend! :)
(oh, and in case you've lost count - only 8 more days until we leave for our tropical paradise) :)
This was the cutest thing ever! This monkey ran and jumped up on this branch and the whole time the little baby just hung on for dear life - so sweet!

Me & Becky in the tropical rainforest area

Not sure what these funny looking animals were, but they were cute and they had a little fella too!

3 comments:
Gosh you look thin!!! :)
Great picture of Michael sitting on the tree with that random baby monkey.
Sorry, I had to. It was too easy. Have fun on your vacation.
Jared
Ah, I love zoos!
Have so much fun on your trip, and we can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment