Believe it or not, I felt some today! Today was our fifth day in 2008 to get above 80 degrees! Isn't that nuts?! And the next 7 days will be the same! It's been just beautiful - birds are chirping everywhere, all the ducks and geese now have little babies following close behind, and the sun is shining! :)
I've been able to enjoy our trail in our neighborhood a lot lately - so nice to be able to enjoy the fresh air and not be cold anymore!!
Michael is on his way home from Vancouver as we speak. He landed about 10 minutes ago, so I can't wait to see my fella! I kept pretty busy though while he was gone. One night I had a shopping night and got some new clothes for vacation. And then last night, I went to the Twins game with my church group. It was really fun! We had great seats and won 11-2! Go Twins! :)
15 days til vacation............
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Umm... Go Twins? Has Ryan heard you say this yet? We might have a problem here.
I bet it is just beautiful there! See...I told you the weather would get better!
Can you believe it's the freaking end of June and it's JUST NOW warming up?!? I have many, many conversations with Jared about that one.
Glad you kept busy while Michael was up north.
Post a Comment