Thursday, March 11, 2010

OLD

Yep, that's me. I'm O-L-D. Old. Sigh...

As if turning 30 wasn't traumatic enough, now I'm just starting to feel old. I get wierd aches and pains - not a fan.

Realizing how unhealthy I am, I finally got my rear back in the gym this week. Let's just say I'm hurting so bad it's rediculous. Monday I ran a little over a mile and half. My hip hurts so bad for some reason and I just can't really pinpoint the location to know what stretches to do to make it feel better.

Then Tuesday, I did a strength training class and we did what's called an accumulator. Where you keep adding exercises to your set and then start back at the beginning and start over, etc. Well let's just say that the very first exercise in the chain were squats and by the end our intructor said we did clos to 130 squats. Um yeah, I'm walking around like I just got off a horse. Luckily my coworkers I work out with feel the same way, so that makes me feel a little better.

Oh well, I'll just keep hobbling right along and pulling out my gray hairs. Such is the life of a 30 year old.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

(ryan isn't yet 30 but he's had gray hairs for awhile now...shhh...)