This season (which ended on Tuesday) had a team from Minneapolis - father and daughter (O'Neal and Sunshine) who were the yellow team. Here in the cities they are doing a Biggest Loser competition amongst many of the big companies here (Cargill, General Mills, Target, etc). Yesterday was the kick off of the program and Sunshine and O'Neal came out to talk about their experience. It was so neat! Even though they are just regular people, I still felt like I was seeing celebrities.
It was fun to hear their answers in the Q&A section. Sunshine said that on the ranch she was eating around 1200 calories a day and burning between 4000-5000 calories!! Holy cow!!
I took my camera in my pocket hoping I wouldn't be the only one wanting to get photos of them. But to my surprise, as soon as they walked in the door you should have seen all the cameras and camera phones pop out! So here are a couple of pics and a little video of Sunshine talking.



2 comments:
This is so awesome!!!! And I totally would have been acting like a silly school girl if I had seen them! :)
I'm so jealous! I would have LOVED to have gotten to see them! And I totally would have been snapping pictures, also!
Post a Comment