Sunday, August 1, 2010

Poll

Please vote in the poll listed at the top - and please vote only once.

I'm trying to get a feel for whether or not I should continue to update our blog. I don't mind doing it and I've enjoyed having a place to post our pictures and experiences, but I want to make sure that people are still interested in checking the blog. Thanks!

6 comments:

Amber said...

You better keep updating it! This is my only way to keep up with you guys, and I check in usually about once a day!

Jenn said...

I'm with Amber. I check it at least every day or so and am always so excited to see what is going on with you guys!

Stephanie said...

Yes please. :-)

Lauri said...

I love your blog, Kyla! It's so fun to see what you and Michael are up to way up there in MN. Definitely keep the blog updates coming!

Katherine said...

Oh girl. I love that you have a blog. You have it keep it up. Plus you are the reason I started mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Mom Z