Well this week I am 16 weeks. I've been down to 2 pair of pants that I can squeeze into for work, but after days of not being able to hardly breathe at work, I decided it was time for maternity clothes shopping!
I went with my friend Heather who is pregnant and due in December so we had such a fun day shopping. I had gone with my mom when she came up a few weeks ago and had such a blast at my first maternity shopping trip! Today I really just needed some essentials. So off we went! I got several new shirts, 2 pair of work pants, 2 camisoles, another pair of heavenly maternity jeans and a pretty sweater. (and a new purse, just because it was super cute and was a must have, hehe)
I feel like my belly is finally getting bigger and making some progress. I feel like I'm showing more up in the top of my belly than I am the lower part which is kind of strange to me. I suppose it could just be weight gain, but I haven't always had that so I am calling that my "bump" for now. :)
Here are some pics - including my first ever belly shot!
I went with my friend Heather who is pregnant and due in December so we had such a fun day shopping. I had gone with my mom when she came up a few weeks ago and had such a blast at my first maternity shopping trip! Today I really just needed some essentials. So off we went! I got several new shirts, 2 pair of work pants, 2 camisoles, another pair of heavenly maternity jeans and a pretty sweater. (and a new purse, just because it was super cute and was a must have, hehe)
I feel like my belly is finally getting bigger and making some progress. I feel like I'm showing more up in the top of my belly than I am the lower part which is kind of strange to me. I suppose it could just be weight gain, but I haven't always had that so I am calling that my "bump" for now. :)
Here are some pics - including my first ever belly shot!
If you look closely you might see a TINY little buldge in the middle.
My new clothes! Motherhood Maternity LOVED me today.

5 comments:
Yea for your first shopping trip and a very important one indeed! There is nothing like being able to wear clothes that actually fit and you are comfortable in! I do see your little buldge- baby is starting to get big! YEA!! SO FUN!!
Definitely a bump!!! I'm so glad you went shopping, dropping money at Motherhood is definitely one of the rites of passage into pregnancy, lol.
Yay!!! Fun time! Bet you never thought you would be so happy to be gaining weight! Enjoy the fun! Faith
How fun! I loved shopping for maternity clothes! Your bump is so cute!
we have the same baby outfit!! the one all the way to the left. we are totally going to make them twinkies:)
amb
Post a Comment