This weekend, I had the priviledge to host a baby shower at our house for my good friend Heather. She is due Christmas Day! They don't know the sex of the baby (despite my attempts in trying to talk them into finding out, hehe), so we decorated with just general baby colors.
It was a small shower with some friends and family friends - but we had a blast. We played a couple of little games, had some yummy food and Heather opened lots of great presents! It was a very special day and we all enjoyed the shower!
Here are some pics from the fun day:

Our friends Sheena and Kate

Heather talking with her guests

The mommy-to-be,! (I was so sad after the shower was over because I realized I never got a picture of us together!)

Me and Sheena
And for those on bump watch (hehe), here is a 17 week baby bump update pic! I really felt like between week 16 and 17 that my belly has really changed alot, although you may not be able to tell much from the picture. Even Michael has noticed and he just rubs my belly and smiles with delight every time. :)

17 weeks

So this is not a very cute pic, but after we took the belly shots, I sat down in the chair and Michael said "Ooh! Your belly looks big sitting like that, throw me the camera!" :)
4 comments:
Kyla, you are so cute! This is the only acceptable time a husband can say "ohh, your belly looks big"! Lol! Thanks for the update. :)
Oh my goodness! You can totally see baby belly in these pictures!!! SO CUTE!!!
Wow, you did start showing a lot in a week! You look great!
LOVE IT. :-)
Post a Comment