In other news, our dear friends Heather and Jim finally had their baby last Thursday night. And...it's a boy!!! His name is James and he will be BFF's with our little guy since they will only be 3 months apart - so fun!! We got to go see them over the weekend in the hospital. The baby was so tiny and sweet. It really made us SOOO excited for our little baby to get here. We were beaming the whole way home!
I feel like I've really grown a lot over the past month or so belly wise. Baby is moving a lot and I absolutely adore feeling his kicks. Michael has felt it many times and that's so special to be able to share those moments with him now. Part of me feels like April 13 is so far away, but then I think about all the things I want to do between now and then and I realized I better start getting busy! 3 months will go by in a hurry! :) 26 weeks!

5 comments:
Awww, girl you look great! That shirt looks good on you. So glad baby is moving bunches for you. He's an active little guy! Your poor tree, he was ready to head to the dumpster wasn't he?? Looked like ours. :)
Sweet pics of little James and you guys. I bet it does make you so excited for your little wee one to get here! Miss you girl!
I was cracking up at your poor Charlie Brown tree! Miss you guys!
Love the pics! Poor Michael...he looks so shocked at the tree.
Love the hospital pics - great practice for you guys. Not long now until your little one is here!!
Cute shirt and love the bump!!!
Such a sad Charlie brown tree. :( You are looking so cute and pregnant! I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester!
Post a Comment