This past week, we were excited to take Joseph on his first trip to Texas! Michael was in his friend Allen's wedding so we headed down.
We were super nervous on how Joseph would do on the flight but he fell asleep before we even boarded and slept the whole flight - what a relief!
While in Temple, we got to meet up with our good friends Jared & Amber and went to Casa Ole - a tradition we started back in our days of living in Humble together!
The wedding went good and Michael looked so handsome. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of him. It was an outdoor wedding on a hot Texas day, but luckily I got to sit in the a/c and watch since I had little Joseph with me. ;)
While we were in Texas, we also got to introduce Joseph to all 3 of his great grandparents! It was so special and Michael and I were thrilled to see more of our family members meet our little guy.
The last part of our trip to Texas, we stayed with my sister Katherine in Dallas and the rest of my family came up for the night - including my Grandpa. I wished we had longer with everyone but we had a great visit while we were there! All the kids loved Joseph and it was so fun!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so happy I got to meet your little guy! He is just too precious.
Joseph is so cute! I love all the pictures and that is so special he got to meet all of his extended family!
Post a Comment