Today we went to the Houston Zoo for Michael's company picnic. Of course as soon as we entered the zoo I realized Joseph had a blowout diaper onto his onesie that I had planned all week for him to wear because it had animals on it. But luckily I had a backup outfit with other cute zoo animals just in case. :) Anyways...
The company picnic part was really just over lunch time and we had hamburgers and hot dogs and I got to meet a few of Michael's coworkers. It turns out that I know one of his coworkers from St. Mary's at A&M so that was kinda funny.
We then spent about an hour or so walking around the zoo. Joseph was awake for the beginning when we saw the elephant exhibit and then the end when we saw the reptiles. I had hoped to capture more pictures of him in front of the animals but his nap kinda ruined that plan. It was pretty hot so we didn't stay as long as we would have liked. But maybe when he is a little older and it's a bit cooler we can make a longer day of it. It was definitely fun though. I always love going to zoos and it was even more fun having a little one to take with us this time! :)
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww, Joseph's first trip to the zoo. What a fun memory. Glad you guys got to enjoy the day together and get some good pictures. Joseph is as cute as ever in his animal onesie and sun hat. Oh and that baby elephant is adorable!
Love you!!
Joseph just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
What a fun day! I have to find some time to come and visit! He is just too cute!
Post a Comment