This past weekend we had the joy of having our friends Amber and John and their baby Tate visit us from Ft. Worth!
Amber and I are friends from A&M. When I lived in the dorm my first year, she was overassigned as our 3rd roommate until a dorm room opened up for her a few weeks later. She is Catholic too and we had some of the same classes since she was a journalism major. I hadn't seen Amber in years since she came to visit us in Minneapolis, so I was SO happy to get to see her and her precious family. Her baby Tate is about 2 1/2 months older than Joseph so we had a blast just sharing stories and laughs about our little guys. I'm pretty sure that Michael and John talked sports about the entire time. ;)
The babies did their own thing at times but they definitely realized each other and would crawl around together - it was so cute! And sometimes Tate would come crawling after Joseph and Joseph would turn the other way to escape, it was so funny! Throughout the weekend, we really just stayed at home most of the time - especially with all the rain. It was so nice to just sit around and talk and catch up with each other. Sunday night we went for a nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then to Tutti Frutti for some yogurt dessert.
We're so thankful for the fun time with our fridends!
Amber and I are friends from A&M. When I lived in the dorm my first year, she was overassigned as our 3rd roommate until a dorm room opened up for her a few weeks later. She is Catholic too and we had some of the same classes since she was a journalism major. I hadn't seen Amber in years since she came to visit us in Minneapolis, so I was SO happy to get to see her and her precious family. Her baby Tate is about 2 1/2 months older than Joseph so we had a blast just sharing stories and laughs about our little guys. I'm pretty sure that Michael and John talked sports about the entire time. ;)
The babies did their own thing at times but they definitely realized each other and would crawl around together - it was so cute! And sometimes Tate would come crawling after Joseph and Joseph would turn the other way to escape, it was so funny! Throughout the weekend, we really just stayed at home most of the time - especially with all the rain. It was so nice to just sit around and talk and catch up with each other. Sunday night we went for a nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then to Tutti Frutti for some yogurt dessert.
We're so thankful for the fun time with our fridends!
Joseph and his new buddy Tate

3 comments:
You are blessed by friendships. To stay in touch over the years and now your babies playing together. Bet you never thought about that at A&M. Beautiful families!
We had such a fun time and look forward to seeing you all again soon! Hugs!!
Amb
How fun! Sounds like y'all had a great weekend!
Post a Comment