I just realized I have quite a few Halloween posts to finish up before moving on to November, so here we go!
A couple of weeks ago, Michael took a random Friday off since he has some extra vacation days, and we all went to Zoo Boo! I haven't missed a Zoo Boo since we moved back to Houston, so it's become a fun tradition. Basically the zoo decorates throughout with different Halloween décor, passes out candy at various candy stations, a little pumpkin patch (that was already closed by the time we made our way to it, boo!) and all the kids get to wear their costumes.
It was a beautiful day and I was so happy Michael was able to go with us to the zoo! The boys had a great time too, as usual! They shed their costumes after a while because it got a little warm for them. They had fun getting candy at the candy stations of course!
 |
| Andrew was not a fan of wearing the Giraffe head of his costume |
 |
| Ready to go inside! |
 |
| Fire chief on duty |
 |
| Loving the day with my family! |
 |
| In the aquarium area |
 |
| Looking at some monkeys |
 |
| Joseph and Andrew crawling through the aquarium tunnel - they always love that! |
 |
| Looking at the muskrats |
 |
| The elephants are always a favorite |
 |
| Andrew getting some candy...he caught on very quickly to that! |
 |
| Seeing the tigers |
 |
| An attempt to get a brother pic! |
And for fun, here is a look at the past Zoo Boo's! (and yes, we reuse our costumes!)
 |
| 2013 - Scooby and Batman |
 |
| Joseph in 2012 when I was pregnant with Andrew |
 |
| Joseph in 2011! |
No comments:
Post a Comment