This weekend, we got to meet up with my cousin, uncle and aunt while they were in town. My cousin Tara plays on the Women's Tennis Team for OU. They were in town and played the University of MN on Friday night and then played Oregon on Saturday. My Uncle Thomas and Aunt Kathy live in Dallas and my uncle is one of my Dad's younger brothers. So many times I felt like I was talking to my dad because him and my uncle look so much alike, talk the same and even make so many expressions the same. :)
So, Saturday we headed out and watched Tara play doubles. OU beat Oreon 5-2 and Tara and her partner dominated their competition. :) It was my first time to see her play tennis so it was really neat to watch. Of course, I don't have a clue about the rules of tennis so luckily my aunt and uncle explained a lot of the game to me and Michael.
Tara's team had to leave shortly after their games, but my aunt and uncle were staying the night with my aunt's sister who happens to live about 10-15 minutes from us. So we all met up for dinner and had a great night visiting.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so cool! It's so fun to get to see family when you are so far away normally. I know it's probably moving slower for you guys, but I can't believe you're so close to little guy!
Post a Comment