Today, Michael and I celebrated our seven year anniversary! We can't believe how quickly the time has gone. It's so amazing to look back on all the experiences we've had over these past 7 years.
And now...it's exciting to see where our life is headed from this point forward with our new family of 3. Since it's still a bit tricky to get out and about with Joseph, we decided to save our dinner out for another weekend. So instead, Michael grilled us some yummy steaks and I made homemade chocolate chip cookies. But really, spending the day together with our precious son is the best celebration we could ever ask for. We feel so blessed and are so very thankful...
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary to a very blessed couple! Glad you guys enjoyed your day together! I love the family pictures, so cute you are! And I really like your haircut, it looks nice a fresh! The new haircut look, for sure! haha! Love you girl!
He's getting so big! I can't wait to see him in person. Happy Anniversary to you both!
The best anniversary ever! For all of us!! : ) Faith (Grandma)
Post a Comment