Saturday morning, we went to Danville farms which is close to their house. The farm has peach trees, Christmas trees in the winter and in the fall they now have a corn maze and other fun activities for families and kids including a petting zoo area, big bouncy thing (which was super fun even for us grownups), a tractor ride around the farm and a wagon ride which was the bumpiest thing I've ever been on. :P
Back at my parents house that afternoon, my mom had fun little Halloween games planned for the 5 big kids. It was nice to see the kids have fun together, the guys play frisbee golf, and us girls to just have time to talk and be together.
Sunday morning, we had a professional photographer come out to my parents house to take a big group photo of all 15 of us. It was a bit tricky because it was right at Joseph's nap time, but we did manage to get some good shots! Once I get the images of them I will try to post them if I can.
It was such a fun weekend all together!

2 comments:
Awe, what a fun weekend! Family time is so special! I can't wait to see how the professional pictures turned out. :)
How great is it to be able to do fun stuff like this with your family again? It just makes me so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment