Last Friday we went with our Tiny Tots play group to the Zoo for the Houston Zoo Boo. All the kids dress up in their costumes and they have various Halloween decorations and activities throughout the zoo.
We got to see a few more exhibits this time that we didn't see last time which was fun. I'm not sure if I said this last time or not, but I love zoos! I'm excited that the weather is cooling down so that Joseph and I can go more often!
For his first Halloween, Joseph is going to be Batman! I was having such a hard time finding a costume that he could just casually wear out and about without burning up in a super thick costume. Then Joseph's Aunt Lauren found him this cute onesie at the Gap outlet so we decided Batman it was!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahh little bat baby! So sweet. Glad you guys got to enjoy a fun morning at the zoo. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment